Recipe Development, Recipe Testing, and Nutritional Analysis
Whether you are looking for a delicious recipe to showcase your product or brand, or if you need recipes tested for accuracy, EAT FOOD can do it all for you in our test kitchen. With the latest food-science software, we can even produce a “Nutrition Facts” label for your product.
EAT FOOD offers nutrition programs for your specific health-care needs in a supportive, non-judgmental environment. Our meal plans are practical, realistic, and tailored to your individual needs. EAT FOOD also offers hands-on cooking classes as part of our nutrition-counseling process to help bring the concept of healthy eating from theory into practice. Individual and group classes are available (here at EAT FOOD or in your home kitchen) to help you better understand your dietary needs.
Nutrition counseling programs include:
• weight loss and maintenance
• child and adolescent nutrition
• prenatal and postnatal nutrition
• sports nutrition
• wellness and disease prevention
• disease management (e.g., cardiovascular disease and high cholesterol, diabetes, gastrointestinal/digestive disorders)
• food allergies and intolerances
• disordered eating
*EAT FOOD is an Oxford and United Health Care provider.